Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pets, Home Decor and {Lack of} Work Outs!

Hey everyone!

So for those who don't know, my hamster - Kirby - passed away on Tuesday. He had been going down hill for almost a week, so even though it's hard I'm in a way glad. I had the horrible feeling that he was suffering in some way and even though I technically expected it soon .... still sucks.






Now I'm trying to sell the cage but that area where his cage sat is insanely empty.

Until yesterday.
I went to the dollar store with my mum - after having breakfast with her, my dad nd granny - and saw some great wall art!

I'm not sure if everyone knows what I mean when I say three-piece wall art, but I'll explain. [it's not difficult]
Basically there's a large art piece and it's broken into 3 different frames. You can put the photos together or have them separate.

The one I got isn't exactly as gender neutral as I originally wanted to do. With Matt and I living together I usually try to get stuff that are gender neutral but it's actually hard to do. The only one that was gender neutral was just "too busy" and would give us a headache.


These are just 2 outta the 3 and the only reason why I didn't get the third is because I couldn't find it.


So this week hasn't exactly been great on working out, because last weekend I did a more intense workout and ended up with a very sore lower back mixed with back of my thigh pain. The thigh pain I tried to use A5-35 on it but didn't work. Few days later I took a bath with regular salt [I know epsom salt works better but work with what you have, right?] and that definitely helped.

Next week I'll get back into workouts, maybe do something lax and work my way up.

Goal for next week [this week]
*Work out more - S-T-R-E-T-C-H!!! [ie; more yoga]
*More water - Idk why, but past couple days I haven't drank as much water as usual
*Healthier eating - when we do groceries next week, my goal is to get stuff ready for smoothies



Anyways, I'll keep you all posted about recipes if I find a great smoothies.
I'm trying to work greek yogurt into different ideas.


xo
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment