Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dreaming Brings Up Memories

Hey everyone!

Have you guys ever had a dream that sparked a curiosity? Sometimes you knew that curiosity was there but sometimes you didn't realize it was that strong.

I had a dream that I saw someone that I haven't seen in years. I hadn't seen her because no one knew where she went. This was when I left a job in 2009 - just before the bus strike. She was my boss and a lot of rumours went around about what happened, the biggest one was that she had a nervous breakdown.

I had a dream last night that I just ran into her in the store. Now I'm wishing I had her last name to see if she's on facebook.

It's weird how that happens. You have a dream about something and then realize how much you didn't know about that person ....


Anyways, I've decided to do a series of pictures for the blog community of my apartment. I'm doing a video for facebook [mostly because I don't want people coming across this blog and seeing where I live - just not safe, sorry!] but not until nicer weather. It's such iffy weather lately because it's winter.
Ironically, today is beautiful and sunny. Comparing from past few days is beautiful since it was mad snow storms and just grey weather since last Thursday.


Healthy eating is getting better. I saw I was eating really heavy items - pastas, etc - in large portions, especially at night. I have a few things in the fridge that are healthy if you're big on snacking like Matt and I are.


Well that's about it.
If anyone has an idea how to find someone with so little info, that would be great!

xo
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment