Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Life On Caffeine?

Hey everyone!

This isn't a mommy blog technically, since technically I'm a mommy.

I have never given birth and technically never adopted, but I have a son.

Who is he?


Angel.
My 6year old cat.

He came on Sunday and he's an extremely nervous cat.
We actually had to board up under the bed because he's been hiding there. I don't want him to be too anti-social but he's getting better. Last night he was out for awhile and being really loving.

But this morning it's a whole new game.

Last night and the night before, he was wandering around meowing. Why? Because he can. Because he misses Storm. Because he hates me sleeping. Because of reasons.

Where is he now? He found his way back under the bed and I'm not thrilled.

Before you think "Why is she just venting about him?" I'll add some cute things he did.

While wandering around and investigating [while Matt and I were awake] he decided to check out the bathroom. From my chair I can see everything, so when he was in the bathroom I was keeping an eye out.
Of course, investigating means "hop in the dry tub" ... I'm not 100% why he did he it but it was kind of hilarious.

Later he went back in the bedroom. Matt and I like to keep an eye on him, just to make sure he's not getting into trouble.
Not under the bed. Not under the desk. Where is he?
Both Matt and I started hunting around. In boxes, behind boxes, even in the closet that was slightly open. He was hiding very well.

So I moved Matt's nightstand more to the wall [I had moved it to get him out earlier] and notice a lump in the bed.
Really?
I lift the blanket slightly and his little furry face peaks back at me with a little 'mew'
Note: Even though he's 6yrs old but sounds like a kitten. He has a very high meow and always has.

He's adorable really.

Actually, he's starting to discover the view we have. 10th floor is a lot different than what he's use to, even if it's not much to see.



So I did a bit of shopping today. I'm going to be doing a haul ASAP and that vid will come on here. I'm really surprised Garage had some shirts I really loved. There was more but those were out of my price range. We'll see if they go on special later.


So excited to do my haul! I'll probably do it later today.


Blog later loves!
xo
Sleep deprived,
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment