Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tassimo, shopping ... belated Christmas!

Hey everyone!

Are the holidays over yet? Can we stop eating now?

I'm not sure if everyone else is feeling especially full right now [maybe a bit tipsy, depending on the family] but I am definitely filled to the top! Every time I burp or hiccup, it tastes like stuffing.

How you do you fix that full feeling?

Water definitely helps. Tums/Rolaids does also if you're feeling very nauseous.

So plans got changed somewhat drastically, but I'm not getting into it. Needless to say, I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Matt today. He got picked up to go to his aunt's place about 1pm. We did get some time together and opened gifts.








That's just a few photos.

I got so much stuff this year! Omg.
Matt and I got a bunch of stuff for our apartment.
I got a bunch of gift cards [because my family clearly thinks I have horrible clothes!]
Well ... when I asked my mum why I got so many.
"You're kind of a clothes-horse" uhm .... what?

*edit*
December 27th, 2011

I didn't end up finishing that post. Oops!

Today Matt and I ended up spending a bit of our money.
Yes, we got a Tassimo.
It's the T20 and it's a little iffy because it's new and we're not 100% about it.
Sadly we didn't get any of the discs we were suppose to. That's fine though, I emailed the company.

I haven't really gotten much with the gift cards I received.
I got a shirt today, but that's about it. I saw lots of shoes I wanted.
Closer to spring/summer my mum and I are going to look at another mall. I may use one card for shoes.


Anyways, I should finish this.

I've tried 4x to do a tag and somehow I keep messing it up.
Eventually I'll finish the tag and get it up!


xo
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment