Wednesday, December 7, 2011

welcome to the new blog!

Hey everyone!

So I decided to make a new blog. This one is more personal that way I can keep the other blog for more specific things. The videos on here will be the vlogs, tags, etc.

I hope you guys like this idea better!

So just an update on everything [since it feels like I haven't blogged in awhile ...]:

We moved on December 3rd - last Saturday.
This week has been really hard because I've never lived away from my mum. As much as I love Matt, I do still get homesick. He understands and tries to do as much as he can to help that. With stress [from the move] and being homesick, I didn't do much this week except work. [which I am getting lots of hours]

Once I get back into working out, it'll be a lot easier on my mind. I like working out because it helps clear my mind and I feel great afterwards. I usually do the Wii "Just Dance" and "Just Dance 2" since I lost my Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease dvd - which, yes, is a workout. I prefer dance workouts because I think they're more fun.

Although I live literally a 10min bus ride, and I do love Matt, I have been quite homesick. I'm 24yrs old, never lived away from my parents. It's half understandable. I mean it's kinda weird, yes, but it's getting better.

We moved into a place half finished. Our toilet didn't get fixed until that night - 9.30pm to be specific - and we didn't have a working shower until Monday.

Yesterday we got our kitchen counters fixed.


This is really frustrating by not having things done but it's happening slowly.

Once we get everything done and set up, I do plan on doing a facebook-exclusive video. For the blog world, it'll be photos only. That won't be for awhile because we've lost many things. I'm thinking probably end of January maybe February.

Actually, speaking of videos, I have a tag video coming soon. I'm hoping to do more tutorials soon. I had so many set up to do but with moving, I don't have my mirror here and I've lost the cord to one of my cameras [plus battery charger] SO! What I am going to do is use another camera until I can get the cord. [pending I can find my uploader for it]


Choices:
A - Gold and Med-Dark Purple [possibly purple pigment]
B - Classic liner and red lip
C - White and bright blue [or dark] [possibly silver pigment]
D - Non-traditional smokey eye [either gold-ish brown and brown OR gold-ish brown and green]

Those are your choices and I will be updating about holidays [and waist-lines]



xo
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment