Monday, January 16, 2012

iKea turns my boyfriend into a beaver?

Hey people!

Okay so we got a huge iKea bookcase set [the Billy one if anyone is curious which one]

iKea-ture is ridiculous and it took a total of 6hours for Matt to put it together! There's 4 parts to it. 2 large bookcases, one TV stand and one shelf that is to be mounted on the wall between the 2 bookcases.

Heather called Matt a beaver when I tweeted this.





FiNiSHED PRODUCT


Mary Poppins played twice while he worked.
I did a bit of groceries so I wouldn't be in the way.


Actually, that morning we got the iKea stuff, Matt's mum and step-dad came over.


YES!
I got Beaker!

I had posted Beaker singing "Ode to Joy" on my fb and Matt's mum had seen it. Well it's tradition for people to get ornaments for Xmas, so she said that when she went into the store and saw it, she had to get it for me.

Oh gosh, I cannot even explain how happy I was to see/have it!


In other news, I'm trying to get into shape by summer.
Last year I felt so self-conscious about wearing shorts, skirts, swimsuits, etc.
I wasn't able to workout because for a lot of last year I had side pains, so I had to take it easy.

Now I'm trying to eat better, work out a little and just be really toned for summer. I also figure if I start getting healthier, Matt will also.

So for the past few days I've been doing at least half hour of Just Dance 2 - it actually is a work out! I use to do an hour but I figure I'll work my way up there.

XSparkage mentioned about using MyFitnessPal.com [app and site] and saw that it's pretty decent. I found out recently that a couple of my friends are on there. Definitely helps when you have people to motivate you. I'm using the app/site because if I can see where I'm going wrong and how to do this, it'll be better.


If you guys want me to do more updates about my weight loss/healthy eating/etc let me know!


The cutest thing happened recently.
I went to check on Kirby [my hamster] has been sleeping under his water bottle.
Why? I'm not sure. He usually sleeps in his loft.



Anyways, this is long enough.

I shall leave you with a haul video!

xo
Moi



No comments:

Post a Comment