Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life Overhaul?

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't posted in awhile and I'm really sorry!

Mostly I haven't been posting because I haven't got a lot to say, but I've got a few things coming up that should really kick-start my blog!

I've got some reviews coming up. Klout - I believe I mentioned this site before - has sent me a few perks, and they said that I don't HAVE to post anything about the products but I feel like I owe it to Klout, my followers and anyone who's really looking for info about these products.

I also have an Easter tutorial coming soon. Well it'll be more spring because I'm testing it on Easter, but it'll get recorded afterwards.


What else, what else ....


There's a few things that I'm hoping to happen soon but I don't want to jinx that.

This summer is going to be busy. Awhile ago, a friend of mine was invited to a wedding and since her boyfriend is out of town I opted myself for her date. We've been each other's date to many different things - 2 weddings, prom, dances, movies - so it's only natural. Well the other day she messaged me and said that her friend [the bride] was hoping to have my makeup skills for herself.

Started talking to the bride and she wants me to do her plus the bridesmaids!

I spoke with her about a few things - what she wanted, a few suggestions, somethings that she may need - so I'm hoping for a Sephora trip soon!


My healthy weight loss has actually been great. I've dropped a few pounds and inches - purely by eating. My next step is to start toning. Which means I have to start working out. I stopped for awhile out of sheer laziness. I will get back on the workout train, and life will be good. I ahead of schedule already since my goal was summer and it's just early April!


So that's about all for me for now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment